Find your direction through introspectionGang Starr (Guru), Who’s Gonna Take the Weight?
And for my people out there I got a question
Can we be the sole controllers of our fate?
Now who’s gonna take the weight?
Mikal and Sam discuss who is on the ‘product team’ and the difference between “product risk” and what it means for the team to have skin and the game regarding product outcomes.
Series: How do you build a ‘Product Team?’ Episode 4/13
Each episode of The Product Coach podcast answers to build a larger thematic question. This episode is the first in a series that answers “How do you build a ‘Product Team’?
- Re: Over functioning. Anna Rowley — Leadership Therapy: Inside the Mind of Microsoft (p. 97). St. Martin’s Press. Kindle Edition.
- Re: Skin In The Game. Nassim Nicholas Taleb — Skin in the Game: Hidden Asymmetries in Daily Life (p. 12). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition: “Bureaucracy is a construction by which a person is conveniently separated from the consequences of his or her actions.”
- Re: Product Management and Most Accountable Party. Mikal Lewis: Prioritize Roadmaps for Type 2 Impact — Medium
- Re: Being Right Big and Wrong Small. Mikal Lewis: Lottery Tickets are Bad Investments… For Everyone Except the Winners — MikalFM.com
- Re: The Leaders Job is To Coach. Mikal Lewis: The Maladjusted Leader — MikalFM.com
- Transcript — Episode 004 Transcript