For non-conformists, one hitter quittersA Tribe Called Quest, The Space Program
For Tyson types and Che figures
Let’s get it together, come on let’s make it
Mikal and Sam discuss tools for communicating the vision, priorities, and perspective that uniquely differentiates you and recommend going with the lightest weight alignment tool that gets the job done.
Series: How do you build a ‘Product Team?’ Episode 7/13
Each episode of The Product Coach podcast answers to build a larger thematic question. This episode is the first in a series that answers “How do you build a ‘Product Team’?
- Re: Alignment Tool for Large Organizations. Steven Sinofsky — One Strategy: Organization, Planning, and Decision Making. Wiley.
- Re: 3P. Example Location 2621 of 2879. Purpose, Principles, and Priorities. Robbie Bach — XBOX Revisited: A Game Plan for Public and Civic Renewal. Brown Books Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.
- Re: OKR. For practical application on smaller teams I recommend Christina Wodtke’s Radical Focus
- Re: Background on OKR. John Doerr — Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKRs. Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition
- Transcript — Episode 007 Transcript
- Mikal Lewis, @mikalfm , The Product Coach
- Sam Sedlack, Sam Sedlack Creative, Series Producer